All veterans and their families are eligible for free culinary training through Café Liberty.
What to expect from the program:
- ServSafe Food Service Certification Class
- Introduction to knife skills
- Knife skill competency is extremely valuable to your success in the culinary field and will be evaluated weekly.
- Vegetable cookery
Introduction to basic breads and desserts
What to expect in week 11:
- Final Exam
- “Front of the House” Training
- Café Liberty staff will work one on one with each student to prepare them for a successful interview.
What we expect from a Café Liberty graduate:
During your 11 week culinary training, our staff has given you the necessary skills to be successful in obtaining employment in the food industry. You may choose to advance your skills at a culinary school of higher learning. Whichever direction you choose, it is Café Liberty’s goal to see you succeed.
Apply for the Program